The Letters in Moo
   
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Stories

As most of you know, prunes are becoming extinct. All because of...Wade Warren. Yes, you never know when of where he will attack. Today, he had breakfast...but wait! It was at...8:00. Very strange..I have mine at 5:00. He was very old. Yes, 10 years old. I am ALMOST 10. HA. He went to eat his breakfast when I realized...Old people like Prune juice so...
OMG! IT'S A PRUNE!
It attacked me and I almost fainted. Wade shot his PruneGun at me. No! *gasp*

the prunes...were...in my mouth. DUN DUN DUN!!!


This is my story about what happens on AIM. MAde 100% by me, Thump. NO STEALING. Just email me if you want to use it. Sheesh. I'll say yes.
My email is spring_thumper@yahoo.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

MOO! Sorry, did I scare you? I'm Moo (see above.)This is my blog about Cows. As you can see, I am very...clean. I am hoping that Io the second (my owner) will make some friends to talk with on this blog.
posted by iomoo @ 10:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: iomoo
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

http://shakila.parfaits.net/home
Thanks for the smilies!

Sponsor

Links
  • happy holidays!
    santa provided by bunnyhero labs
  • link 4
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER